Monday 7 February 2011

Naughty shoes on reversed feet.

One day when Dani went out of the school, I found this.

Instinctively I tried to remember if symmetry was in the term program and I realized It did not. Then, without time to think over, the idea of "if it would need surgery" scared my brain. Suddenly an expert mom with older children told me: "Why don´t you put the poor kid the shoes on righ?" Finally, relief washed over me and I responded with gratitude for saving us from a great catastrophe.

Here you have an idea to avoid you these tense moments.

1 comment:

  1. Hola
    Yo tengo unas pegatinas que son de diferentes colores que se suponen que ayudan a esta función... (además del nombre del niño para la guardería) pero se me hace más difícil recordar si el rojo es derecha y el azul es izquierda que de un vistazo ver un dibujo...
    mmmm
    genial.
    Un balón de fútbol, un coche, una moto, un libro... cositas tan sencillas que se pueden dibujar (soy poco artística!!!)
    Gracias, una y mil veces es genial esta idea, me la apunto y no se me olvidará... y mi hijo siempre irá con los zapatos bien puestos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...