Thursday 31 March 2011

WEEK 9. Art food. Dinner with face shape.


The environment, along with the things around us, influences our physical, emotional and mental state. If we surround our children with beautiful, simple and warm things, they will develop tastes and trends towards them. We will be educating them in a culture of beauty that will provide many positive feelings and opportunities.


Monotony brings no new knowledge. New stimuli enrich the brain and promote further critical capacity.


When I showed Daniel the plate in the first picture, He asked me, "Mommy, is my birthday today?" I said, "No baby no not yet, why?" Daniel answered, “I thought it was my birthday.

How beautiful, how simple, how cheap is thrilling a child! And why don´t we do it...
?
When it is your birthday, believe me, I will try you realize it.

This week activity is very easy. It consists on making a face with what you have planned for dinner tonight, whatever it is. Small accessories can be used.


This picture is from insitemag and it has been made by a group of girls.


This plate is from "Food Face". It is only one model.

1 comment:

  1. Now those are SO cute, thank you so much for sending me the link :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...