Tuesday 6 September 2011


Yesterday I began the adaptation in my nice "kinder garden". I was very happy because this year my class is huge and I can run away directly into the courtyard while teachers do not see me. There were many new children who cried and cried. So the first thing I've done was thorowing a bascket full of toys onto the floor. The roar was not as I expected because some kids were crying. My teachers were very attentive to the kids who were sad so I've been playing at my leisure.




 My mom has come very early, and I did not have time to finish the tower blocks. I asked if I could stay longer and she answered me that tomorrow I would.Then sehe told me not to throw things and that I should help my teachers in order not to turn them crazy. As she is right, today we made them ​​some cookies to sweeten these so hard days. Let's see if I have time today to finish my castle. One big kiss to Jessi and Carol from David.

Cookies for my teachers
.
- 100 gr. butter
- 125 gr. sugar (half white, half brown)
- 1 egg
- 200 gr. white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder


Mix sugar with butter softened previously.
Pour the egg in the mixture and continue mixing.
Sift the flour with the yeast over this and continue mixing.
Finish by mixing the cocoa powder.


Bake in preheated oven at 180 º for 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...