Thursday 8 September 2011

WEEK 2. We play how to be mechanics.



We are starting a new course and it's time to start a new life, no pressure, no charges ... this month I decided to get rid calmly of everything that does not work or we do not use. Normally what I do is to analyze whether I've used in the past year, if I did not think there's a specific occasion in which I will need it, I throw it away or I give it to someone to who it may be useful (thus the pain of separation is more tenuous.)



We have started wit this little appliance that no longer worked. So, I have given it to the children withsupervision. The development is as follows:

1: Dismount.
2: Think in the function of each part also invent magical or fantastic functions.
3: Assemble in other ways and invent other possible uses.
Happy week to the small engineers.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Hope moms with girls will also do this activity :)
    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun one. I'm going to find some broken stuff and let my kids take it apart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...